At Sweet P Catering, we have a team of culinary experts who have created menus for both independent and multi-unit establishments.
Our work has taken us on a culinary journey so we are familiar with many cuisines, and can accommodate even the strictest of dietary requirements. Working closely with you through the whole process, from research and development, to the sourcing of raw ingredients, and finally to creating menu choices that not only deliver flavour, but are visually appealing.
Your menu is an important marketing tool. A well-designed menu will entice customers, showcase your dishes and restaurant, and reflect the personality of your establishment. A menu should be well-written, descriptive and appetising. It should have all the necessary information including ingredients, where they were sourced, and have enough variety to appeal to a wide range of customers.
You need to consider a number of factors when creating your menu.
- Colour and design
- Where to put dishes with the highest profit margin
- Costs, portion control and profits
- Balance between expensive and inexpensive items
- Healthy options
- What are your competitors offering?
A well-planned menu should be easy to navigate. It should promote your dishes, focus on your overall business goals and promote your profitability. A good menu is like having another member of your sales team, so it’s important you get it right.
The process we go through is as follows:
- Initial meeting to determine what your requirements are
- From here, we will take your ideas to our culinary experts’ panel and produce a proposal for your perusal
- Implement our step by step plan from inception to conclusion
- Key targets: Design, recipe writing, content, sourcing, create dishes photography, create a Standard of Practice Manual, staff training and launch.
Each business has different needs, so our prices are based on time and the policies required.
After our initial 2-hour assessment, for which we charge £50.00+VAT, we will be able to ascertain your requirements and quote accordingly.
If you chose to proceed with our recommendations, this fee will be deducted from the total cost.