Our on-site courses are specifically built around your business and more importantly, your staff.
It is essential that all employees represent your business in both a professional and friendly manner, as good customer service is key to the success of your business.
The growth and success of your business depends more and more on your customers’ journey. It’s not just about looking at part of a transaction, it’s about looking at the whole picture. Every process within your company must revolve around providing a positive customer experience.
Who is the workshop aimed at?
This workshop will benefit anyone who deals directly with customer service in any catering or hospitality setting. This course introduces the basic concepts of customer service and explores effective customer service techniques and practices.
What can you expect to learn?
By the end of this workshop you will be able to:
- Understand the importance of the provision of good customer service.
- Identify customer, organisational and your needs and expectations.
- Understand and recognise the importance of effective communication.
- Recognise how to present a professional image.
- Understand the importance of telephone etiquette.
- Identify the techniques used to handle challenging customers.
Our 1-day course will give your staff the confidence and skills to work as a team, ensuring they give your customers the best possible service.